Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.
An Interview with Ráth Márton.


Who and where are you from?

My father and grandfather were artists too, in this case I herited some talent from them.


How you got into this?

I love art so much, that the good music, everyday happenings in my life inspires me. My goal is to know my art in  world wide.

What is your driving force?

Oil paints, aquavarell also pen is my favourite tools. This is how I can show my thoughts myself in my artworks. The colours is really important to me, like every artists I like to use them, to make every work unique.

What kind of work you do and why?

Once I addicted to oil paintings, other time I like aquarell. It depends what I draw and paint, much like pure nude works and erotic pictures.

Tell us more about your thought process.

When I paint or work on my latest arts, I can let my thoughts fly, I can thinking clearly.  For istance, love everyday happenings, or new ideas, I like listening to music while I doing my work.


Please share with us the one modern artist whose work you find Interesting and why?

Serge Marshennikov is my inspired artists because I love his erotic pure nude works, I love his ideas of women bodies and the lambrequin harmony.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.

Figurative Paintings by Ráth Márton.
For more of Ráth Márton Check the links below:


All Images are copyright by: Ráth Márton


Enter your email address to Subscribe Artospective.Com:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment: